Thursday, November 23, 2006

Welcome to Loom Lady Land!

Today while I was giving thanks and eating turkey, I decided what this world needs is another blog........not just any blog, but a LOOM KNITTING blog. I'm fairly certain no is really interested in the mundane events of my everyday life, but I'm constantly asked about loom knitting by all those who see me drag my looms practically everywhere I go. So, I can now direct them to this "knifty" blog (no pun intended) for further investigation into a hobby that has become my latest mania. I've always been lousy at maintaining diaries and journals, so I've been very hesitant to blog. However, there must be an author in me that is struggling to escape. If you don't believe that, you should see my stash of blank books which exceeds my stash of yarn - so far. The blank books are yet another obsession that I'm clueless to understand, but this blog is about loom knitting so the issues surrounding the blank book addiction will need to be put on hold for the time being. For now, I'll just say "Welcome to Loom Lady Land!

Loom Lady